The following changes were made to ScribeFire between versions 3.3.1 and 3.4pre:
- ScribeFire should fit in better with the native styles of Firefox.
- Cleaned up “About” tab of ScribeFire
- The “Open in new window” checkbox in the “Add a link” dialog stays checked if you check it.
- Post slugs are now editable if the blog supports it:
- Settings are exportable now and can be imported on other computers.
- FTP settings are now customizable per blog
- Cleaned up preferences; moved into their own dialog.
- The editor remembers the last font you used.
- Fixed Tumblr account addition
- Fixed bug with <pre> elements