May 14, 2011Filed under: Announcements, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Releases, Safari, ScribeFire, ScribeFire Next -- Christopher Finke @ 03:33pm
Version 1.6 of ScribeFire for Chrome, Opera, and Safari, and ScribeFire Next for Firefox, is now available. This version includes the following changes:
- Drag-and-drop image uploading in Chrome and Firefox. Just drag and drop one or more images into the editor, and they will upload automatically. (Note: This feature is still a work in progress; please report any bugs you experience with it.)
- Notes will now import from ScribeFire for Firefox into ScribeFire Next.
- Ability to insert related images from Zemanta.
- Import/export feature to help you move your ScribeFire settings between computers.
- Fixed image uploading to WordPress in Firefox
- Updated Posterous API functions
- Fixed display of non-ASCII fonts in Firefox.
- Fixed support for new YouTube embed code
- Pressing Return in the the “Add a link” dialog now submits the form and closes the dialog.
- Improved import process of blogs from earlier versions of ScribeFire
Google Chrome users, download ScribeFire 1.6 for Google Chrome here.
Safari users, download ScribeFire 1.6 for Safari here.
Firefox users, you can download ScribeFire Next 1.6 for Firefox here.
Opera users, you can download ScribeFire 1.6 for Opera here.