September 17, 2010Filed under: Announcements, Google Chrome, Releases, Safari, ScribeFire Next -- Christopher Finke @ 10:51pm
ScribeFire Next 188.8.131.52 for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox is here.
What’s new in this version?
- Added support for excerpts
- Cleaned up the date fields for scheduling posts
- ScribeFire now saves drafts locally if the blog doesn’t support saving them on the server; they’re referred to as “Local Drafts”
- Post content is now kept in the editor after publishing a post
- Better handling of invalid responses from blog APIs
- ScribeFire now saves drafts locally if the blog doesn’t support them
- Fixed manual blog setup
- Fixed bug affecting HTML inside PRE tags
- Fix to workaround buggy blog APIs
Google Chrome users, download ScribeFire 184.108.40.206 for Google Chrome here.
Safari users, download ScribeFire 220.127.116.11 for Safari here.
Firefox users, you can download ScribeFire Next 18.104.22.168 for Firefox here.